- Telling Suicide Squad (2016) director David Ayer not to worry about it after the grief Ayer got over joining a bunch of fans chanting "Fuck Marvel!" at the film's premiere.
- Fully supporting the idea of a non-white actress being cast as Mary Jane Watson after the numerous racist reactions to the possibility of it happening in Spider-Man: Homecoming. Many fans noted that this kind of thing is far from a guarantee with a 93 year old rich white guy, and should be savored as such.
- This entry of Stan's Soapbox.◊
It's totally irrational, patently insane, to condemn an entire race—to despise an entire nation—to vilify an entire religion.
- On August 15, 2017, three days after the violent "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, he tweeted an image of the column in question.
- Possibly YMMV depending on your opinion on the matter, but Stan Lee always insists that he be credited as "co-creator" of the various characters he is associated with so artists like Jack Kirby and Steve Ditko can have the proper credit they deserve.
- For all the accusations of Stan stealing credit, people tend to forget that he proclaimed that Doctor Strange is entirely Steve Ditko's creation.