* Despite all the deceptions, Beerain (posing as Lady Noia) bandaging up Lumen's injury after inadvertently causing it in episode 19. It was surprisingly sweet considering it's well, [[DarkActionGirl Beerain]].
* Episode 27 shows that while Grasshop messes up (a ''[[RunningGag lot]]'') his family and colleagues still appreciate him. His wife said it best.
--> '''Weevil''': He may be a goof, but he's my goof.
* [[BrokenBird Beerain]], when Buguese attacks her in episode 44. Even Grasshop was nice to her after that, considering how she treated him all those times before. He's even able to get her laughing again, which is nice to see.
* Speaking of Grasshop, just about all of his moments with Princess Sparkle in the episodes "Grasshop’s Misfortune" and "Spies and Lies" are heartwarming.
--> '''Sparkle''': Hotarla, I don't think that Uncle Hop likes us, not anymore.
--> '''Grasshop''': How could anyone dislike you.
** Grasshop literally getting down on his hands and knees before an AxeCrazy Mantid in episode 49, thinking it might help the Spider Riders.
--> '''Grasshop''': I beg you to listen to my plea. I have lived with the Spider Riders for a while and learned that contrary to popular belief, they're not mean and greedy. They're actually pretty nice and want everyone to be happy and live in peace. They share food and help others who are in need or being attacked. They're really not bad, for humans. Please, you can do whatever you want with me, just spare their lives.
* The end of episode 34 when Buguese arrives and captures Corona, then tries to use her as bait to take the Oracle Keys. He demands Aqune to bring them to him. She refuses at first, knowing that the Spider Riders want only to protect them. But once Hunter tells her it's alright, [[AFriendInNeed she instantly realizes that Corona's safety is much more important]]. Well, at least in the dub anyway.
* Watching the Nuuman people plead with Hunter and the other riders in "The Confrontation" to save themselves rather than risk getting killed by Stags.
--> '''Nuuman''': Please, take your spiders and flee!
--> '''Hunter''': Some champion I turned out to be. [[LampshadeHanging The people I'm supposed to protect are trying to save me!]]
** Grasshop debating what he should do to stop Buguese and Aqune from stealing the Oracle Key. The fact that he still wants to save the humans despite his fear is heartwarming.
--> '''Grasshop''': This hero stuff is hard!
* When the Oracle used her influence to save Beerain from the mind-controlled Aqune in "Fly no Longer". Yes, the Oracle treasures all life in the Inner World. But this was the first bit of solid proof that the Spirit Oracle will do everything in her power to protect ''all'' life, including Invectids.
* Hunter and Shadow confronting Buguese while being Mantid's ''[[NoMrBondIExpectYouToDine guests]]'' in episode 46. Then telling him they're willing to believe in him. The gesture of trust actually leaves Buguese momentarily stunned.
--> '''Buguese''': (''thinks to himself'') Can it be, my enemy trusts me more than my master?
** Aqune even smiles at the conversation.
* The scene from episode 49 where [[spoiler: Buguese finally releases Aqune. Complete with a CooldownHug and his thinking back on his regret]].
* Episode 50 shows Grasshop's wife Weevil convincing their children that Grasshop will appear if they call for him. [[ContrivedCoincidence A second after they do just that, their door opens and Grasshop appears]].
--> '''Both Children''': Help us!
--> '''Grasshop''': I'm here, are you alright?
* But the [[HeartwarmingMoments "CMOH"]] goes to Mantid himself. That's right, [[BigBad Mantid]]. It's best in the dub, actually. He pops out of the portal [[spoiler:fully human]], and the first thing he does is rush into [[spoiler:Lorraine's]] arms.
-->'''Mantid:''' I feel like I'm waking from a long, dark dream, [[spoiler:Lorriane]].\\
'''[[spoiler:Lorraine]]:''' It's over now.
* In the episode "Fly No Longer", Hunter is down on himself. Shadow plays along for a bit, but then tells Hunter that no one is perfect (except himself), and that Hunter is caring, clever, and courageous.