* "Flag in the Ground," the story of a couple who is separated when the main character goes to America, but reunited through his hard work and determination. It may be the ''only'' happy song in Sonata's catalog.
-->''I stuck my [[TitleDrop flag in the ground]]''
-->''Screaming and shouting, "I've never felt so proud, love!"''
-->''We are free from eternal serfdom''
-->''I'm gonna bring you home, my light!''
* In "Blinded No More", after all the garbage the narrator gives his lover for betraying him, he gives her one more chance.
** The cover of Bette Midler's "The Wind Beneath My Wings" also comes to mind.
* "Love", from ''Pariah's Child'': a ChildhoodFriendRomance that ''doesn't'' have a BittersweetEnding.
** The actor in "Larger Than Life", after so much time trapped in his job, retires and [[BabiesEverAfter starts a family.]]
* In the sequel to "White Pearl, Black Oceans..." in ''The Ninth Hour'', [[spoiler:not only did the lighthouse manager [[DisneyDeath survive his suicide attempt,]] his lover - presumed dead in the crash of the ''White Pearl'' - [[EarnYourHappyEnding is alive too!]]]]
* "Life" is the aural equivalent of a happy ending, with its triumphant main riff and [[PepTalkSong fluffy lyrics.]]
-->''Life is better alive''
-->''It is a dumb thing to say, but the fact won't wane away''
-->''Smile at someone today''
-->''When your team makes a game-winning goal, get ready to sing...''
-->''[[ThePowerOfFriendship with a friend who's right beside you!]]''