- Will is sitting in the Paper Lantern, sulking. Then the guy who started out as his Arch-Enemy shows up...
Warren: Dude, you are so stupid. She's totally into you.Will: Not after tonight. I wouldn't be surprised if Layla or any of the other guys never talked to me again.Warren: You must've been a real jerk, because no matter what I do, I can't get them to stop talking to me.
- Seems to be a common theme: Warren comforts Layla after she's shown sulking at the Paper Lantern, offering to warm her dinner and giving her some advice.
- Coach Boomer dropping his hardass teacher persona to help as many kids as possible escape from the gym can also be seen as heartwarming.
- Seeing Ron Wilson - Bus Driver get super powers and working for the mayor is immensely satisfying to see. It honestly couldn't have happened to a more deserving person.
- Mai sacrifices her life to save her mother. At the gate, she asks to bring Katou along to heaven with her, despite the fact that he killed her.