Heartwarming: Sky High
- Will is sitting in the Paper Lantern, sulking. Then the guy who started out as his Arch-Enemy shows up...
Warren: Dude, you are so stupid. She's totally into you.Will: Not after tonight. I wouldn't be surprised if Layla or any of the other guys never talked to me again.Warren: You must've been a real jerk, because no matter what I do, I can't get them to stop talking to me.
- Seems to be a common theme: Warren comforts Layla after she's shown sulking at the Paper Lantern, offering to warm her dinner and giving her some advice.
- Coach Boomer dropping his hardass teacher persona to help as many kids as possible escape from the gym can also be seen as heartwarming.
- Seeing Ron Wilson - Bus Driver get super powers and working for the mayor is immensely satisfying to see. It honestly couldn't have happened to a more deserving person.
- Mai sacrifices her life to save her mother. At the gate, she asks to bring Katou along to heaven with her, despite the fact that he killed her.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.