* In the second episode when Holmes gets to move back into 221B Baker Street. He promptly asked Watson to move in with him cementing that he cared for the Watson Robot.
** Rewinding the episode a couple of minutes... After his poor treatment of Watson in the first half of the episode, Holmes thinks he's lost him and goes into denial. Then [[NotQuiteDead Watson reappears]], much to Holmes's joy.
* When Holmes fakes his death ''again'', Watson is brooding over his loss. When someone enters the room, he thinks initially thinks it's Holmes.
* "The Fall and Rise of Sherlock Holmes":
-->'''Lestrade:''' "Do you miss him [Watson]?"
-->'''Holmes:''' "More than I care to admit."
* "The Deranged Detective" is one big episode of heartwarming with the way that Holmes deals with Lestrade's apparent insanity.
* In the ChristmasEpisode, Watson has a present for Holmes... which, unfortunately, we never see opened.
* In "The Sussex Vampire" there's the concern Holmes has for Robo-Watson in a case dealing with a electronic vampire. The most touching of which is Holmes learning there may be two such vampires, and his immediate thoughts aren't for the case...
-->'''Holmes:''' Watson may be in more danger than I thought.
** The ShipTease between Tennyson and Amanda is adorable as well. Especially since Wiggins and Deidre tend to pick on Tennyson a fairly bit (albeit playfully but still).
* "The Five Orange Pips" when a client prejudiced against robots says that he will not permit Watson coming along on a case. Holmes puts his foot down and says that if Watson isn't coming, then neither is he.
* The resolution of "The Crooked Man". [[spoiler:Victor may or may not be made normal again, but he and Nancy are reunited and still love each other.]]