Heartwarming / Selleck Waterfall Sandwich
Chapter Five ("It's a Sledgehammer.")
- Gokudera and Kagura's rooftop scene where they wish that Olvia can't seperate them. Gokudera even sings Dare You to Move by Switchfoot.
- Their duet to the song Airplanes by B.O.B. feat. Haley Williams from the same scene also counts.
Chapter Seven ("Are You Guys Having a Killer Time?")
- During the backyard party, everything is going normally until Sanji proposes to Robin in front and she says, "Yes".
Chapter Fifteen ("What the Crap Was Umibozu Doing Here?")
- The final rants from Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin's OCs reveal that they had a lot of fun working on the fic and they were sad it had to end.
- After Gokudera wishes Kagura good luck with getting out of her arranged marriage to Okita, he sings the Flogging Molly song To Youth (My Sweet Roisin Dubh) to her.