Heartwarming: Seitokai Yakuindomo
- In Season 1 episode 6, after revealing that she's afraid of things like ghost stories and such, Suzu asks Takatoshi if he sees her as childish. Takatoshi replies earnestly that, yes, he does, but that he's also happy because he knows a little bit more about her now.
- In an earlier episode when Suzu complains about how adult-like people acting childish is cute, while child-like people acting like adults is arrogant. Takatoshi assures her he doesn't see her that way.
- In Season 1 episode 10, Takatoshi becomes depressed believing that he slept through last portion of culture festival. Shino informs him that there's still the folk dance left and says that if he's fine with her, she doesn't mind going together. Amazingly no joke appears to kill the moment and the episode ends with the two of them heading to the dance and Takatoshi narrating that such an ending satisfies him.
- In the 7th Season 1 OVA, Suzu has to be the only straight man for a day because Takatoshi comes down with a fever. Naturally, the day is pretty hard on her. Next morning, when she comes to school, Takatoshi is standing in front of the school building. Suzu half bursts into tears and runs up to give him a hug. Bit of a shame that her height makes said hug a lot less innocent than it is, with Hata even mentioning how Suzu's hugs make her look like she's giving head.
- In Season 2 episode 3, Suzu is separated during the Class Trip and the group scatters to find her. Takatoshi and Yokoshima-sensei find her, and Takatoshi snaps that they'd been looking for her. Suzu smiles and admits she's glad he came for her.