Heartwarming: Say Anything
- Corey's line to Lloyd at the party:
Corey: You're such a great person, Lloyd. I'm a good person, but you are a great person.
- Diane and Lloyd's conversation when they finally have sex:
Diane: Are you cold?Lloyd: No.Diane: Then why are you shaking?Lloyd: I don't know...I'm happy.
- The iconic moment of Lloyd holding up the boombox playing "In Your Eyes".
- Jim breaks the news to Diane about the fellowship she's won.
Jim: You stand up straight and admit you're special.
- Lloyd's card to Diane after they sleep together, "Dear Diane, I'll always be there for you. All the love in my heart, Lloyd."
Corey: I've never gotten anything like this, have you?D.C.: I dream about it.
- When Lloyd is falling apart after the break-up:
D.C.: Lloyd, why do you have to be like this?
Lloyd: 'Cause I'm a guy. I have pride.
Corey: You're not a guy.
Lloyd: I am.
Corey: No. The world is full of guys. Be a man. Don't be a guy.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.