Heartwarming / Say Anything
- Corey's line to Lloyd at the party:
Corey: You're such a great person, Lloyd. I'm a good person, but you are a great person.
- Diane and Lloyd's conversation when they finally have sex:
Diane: Are you cold?
Diane: Then why are you shaking?
Lloyd: I don't know...I'm happy.
- The iconic moment of Lloyd holding up the boombox playing "In Your Eyes".
- Jim breaks the news to Diane about the fellowship she's won.
Jim: You stand up straight and admit you're special.
- Lloyd's card to Diane after they sleep together, "Dear Diane, I'll always be there for you. All the love in my heart, Lloyd."
Corey: I've never gotten anything like this, have you?
D.C.: I dream about it.
- When Lloyd is falling apart after the break-up: