- Many fans on the IWC noted that Ryback looked close to tears the instant John Cena dropped "FEED! ME! MORE!" as a way of acquiescing his title shot at Hell in a Cell to The Big Hungry; since his passion for the business is well-known, and how hard he had to battle back from his gruesome leg injury, and this was seen as Ryback finally realizing that he had made it to the big time.
- Doubles as a Crowning Moment of Awesome for Ryback, as he managed (with the camera focused right in on his face) to keep in character and continue to look like a feral Blood Knight instead of breaking kayfabe.
- To top it off,years ago in Tough Enough, as Ryan Reeves, he stated that he wanted that WWE Contract more than anything in the world and that he wouldn't quit. 8 years later, he's at main event level. Must feel pretty good.
- Wrestling in front of his hometown fans in Las Vegas on the 8/18/14 Raw, along with being showered with "FEED! ME! MORE!" and "RYBACK RULES!" chants. To play it up even more, Randy Orton teased a tag to him like a fellow wrestler would for a hometown babyface.
- The way that him and Curtis Axel broke up their team on the 11/8/14 Superstars. What makes this special is that unlike most tag team break-ups where one member betrays his teammate(s), these two mutually broke up and promise to each other that they'll reunite.Watch it here.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.