Heartwarming: Rey Mysterio Jr
- Rey being blessed by his daughter backstage before a match on Smackdown. Also his world title run.
- Speaking of his daughter, when Rey announced it was her 9th birthday on Smackdown in early 2010, the whole crowd immediately chants "Happy Birthday!" for her.
- Crowning Moment of Everything: Rey Mysterio's match vs. Shawn Michaels in the tribute to Eddie Guerrero (starting here) was one of the best matches many viewers had ever seen. On top of the perfect sells and counters, the match between Eddie's friends and prayer buddies started with a handshake, and ended with a help up and a hug.
- Royal Rumble 2006. When he drew his place for the event, Vince McMahon said Eddie Guerrero was probably watching over the event, and Rey suggested he had no doubt Eddie was going to influence it. He ended up drawing number two. He acted as if it was a practical joke. Naturally, he ended up winning the event, lasting longer chronologically than anyone ever has before or since.
- All of Rey's entrances involve him hanging out with kids who wear his mask. He even gives one of his spares to one of them!