* The contestants have these aplenty. Including those moments where teams gave up well earned gems to get other teammates back even at the expense of their own chances of winning. And then there was that time in ''The Secret Temple'' when the entire team ''jumped'' on a teammate who was terrified of heights - yet had completed a heights-related challenge and won them the challenge anyway.
** Another moment from ''The Secret Temple'' is Desot opting to get Lymel's jewel when she had to sit out of the challenge Chariots due to illness. It put him at a greater risk of being eliminated but he still did it anyway and was successful.
* Raven showing up to [[BerserkButton defend the warriors]] after they're tricked and captured by the feral children is both this and kinda [[NightmareFuel scary]].
* Kenat was just one living CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming. A tiny little redhead who went on to win the sixth series and ''never stopped smiling'' the entire time.
* Raven giving encouragement to warriors who have a tough time facing their fears in some challenges (e.g. Leap of Faith)
* The warriors hugging each other/giving each other handshakes or high fives when one of them is eliminated after Way of the Warrior in series 8 to 10.
* Though as mentioned on the main page, a few of the warriors have disabilities, this does not have the viewer's attention drawn to it via dialogue so one has to be looking closely to notice Lemmec missing a few fingers or Wenra having one hand; Raven treats them with the same amount of respect given to "normal" warriors and doesn't judge them based on whatever disadvantages they might have. Rather, he gives them a chance to prove themselves the same as anyone else and several of them have made it pretty far in the tournaments, the aforementioned Wenra making it to sixth place overall in the fourth series as his not often mentioned CrowningMomentOfAwesome.
* In the first issue of her 2016 miniseries, Raven has a nightmare in which her demonic brothers taunt and threaten her. Almost immediately, her aunt and uncle, who recently took her in, are at her side, making sure Raven is okay. As she's going back to sleep, she thinks to herself "Have I escaped the darkness of one family to find light in another? Perhaps coming here was the right thing after all." Made especially heartwarming when it's pointed out that Raven can feel the emotions of those around her, and can sense that her estranged family members just want her to be safe and happy.
* The finale of the same miniseries, where Raven's aunt Alice, along with dozens of other civilians, lend her their power so she can stop The White Carnival. In the end, even though their memories were wiped, Raven's extended family give her a permanent place to stay, and welcome her completely. For the first time in the character's history, she has a real family.