Heartwarming / Queen Of Hearts
Beware of unmarked spoilers.
- Makoto deciding to take Akira with her to the student council room, so he could study in peace after hearing all the students talk about him.
- Makoto saving Akira from being executed by Shadow Kamoshida's soldiers.
- Makoto and Akira deciding to be on a first-name basis after their 'mutual near-death' experience.
- Ann being concerned that Makoto is trying to get Akira to do something to incriminate himself that might get him expelled. While her concern was misguided, it was still touching to see how much she cared for her new friend.
- Ann declaring her love for Shiho when she believes she might die. However, due to their situation, no one can hear her declaration.
- The fact that both Ann and Akira attempted to figure out something to do for Makoto for her birthday.
- Akira helping Makoto enjoy her birthday by treating her to a meal.
- While we don't get to see it, we know that Sae spent time with Makoto for her birthday the following day. Makoto states she really loves that memory.
- Akira helping Makoto expand her horizons by taking her to an arcade.
- Shiho waking up from her coma.