- The 1992 Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert.
- "God Save The Queen" was played at the end of every Queen concert, but at the end of the tribute concert, which showed a clip of Freddie in royal costume, it was as through Freddie was posthumously thanking the fans for their adoration and loyalty.
- The very optimistic tone of "The Miracle," in which the lyrics describe all the great things that have happened in the world. The ending is also very heartwarming.
That time will come,One day you'll see,When we can all be friends
- Especially heartwarming when you consider that Freddie wrote it at a point when he knew full well his fate was sealed.
- And Google's tribute to Freddie's 65th birthday on 2011, via putting up a flash with nice Freddie images to the tune of "Don't Stop Me Now". See it on Youtube.
- You're my Best Friend, period. Even better in that John Deacon wrote it for his wife, and it became a top ten single.
- "Friends Will Be Friends", full stop.
Friends will be friends,When you're in need of love, they give you care and attention,Friends will be friends,When you're through with life and all hope is lost,Hold out your hand cos friends will be friends right till the end.