* In the ending of ''Madou Monogatari: The Final Test'', [[spoiler:Arle wants Phantom God to revive Schezo after his HeroicSacrifice. As much as she gives him crap and snark for his shenanigans, she knows that he didn't deserve to die, and would never wish death on him. In spite of the condition that he remembers none of the game's events, she's relieved to have her request granted.]]
* It [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96WjTx7SSbU seems]] like Amitie is the only person genuinely concerned whether or not Klug returns to normal.
* Sig's attentiveness and sympathy for a homesick Arle in ''15th Anniversary'' definitely counts. It truly serves as a great example of how his absend minded and nonchalant nature does nothing to stop him from caring for his friends.
* [[https://youtu.be/Hk7q5A5chLo?t=1h37m36s Zed talking to Ess in Chapter 6 of Puyo Tetris...]][[spoiler:or rather, ''Ex'' talking through the memory manifestation of Zed.]] Also a TearJerker.
* Ex thanking Zed for watching over Ess in Act 10. This is one of the rare cases we see an on-screen parent in a Puyo game, and you can see he really cares about his daughter.
* A meta one... SEGA knew the fanbase was there for Puyo Puyo, but couldn't market the latest game in the West at all without possibly encountering the wrath of Ubisoft, who own the Tetris rights in the West. They managed to find a set of very specific clauses in Ubisoft's deal that meant they were FIRST to release a Tetris game on the latest hot gaming platform, the UsefulNote/NintendoSwitch, and were able to also release it on the UsefulNotes/PlayStation4.
** A further meta one came a few months later, when VideoGame/SonicMania came out. The final boss of Chemical Plant Zone? A modern-day revival of DrRobotniksMeanBeanMachine!... and this time, Puyo Puyo fans '''''can''''' recommend a game to people asking about this fun 'new' puzzle game!
** A final meta one came in 2018... When SEGA released Puyo Puyo Tetris on it's final format... 'Microsoft Windows', with a promised feature being the '''Japanese''' voiceovers!
* A meta one for Sorcery Saga, all that Compile Heart has left of the Puyo Puyo franchise. The only game they did release... ''Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God''. Well, Even though Arle moved on, clearly the Madou world still believes in the favourite food of their lost child...