Heartwarming: Planet Hulk
- Thor is clearly doing fine fighting Korg and his brothers on his own in Korg's flashback, but Beta Ray Bill appears and helps him anyway.
- Miek, his idolizing Hulk and calling the big guy their savior was very cute.
Miek: Hulk is savior.
Miek: Hulk needs us!
- When Hulk is infected with the spikes (which seem to have no cure) Miek wishes to try and help him anyway.
- Miek being reluctant to fight in the arena, but then discovering he actually has fans cheering him on.
- Beta Ray Bill offers to take Hulk back to Earth. Hulk refuses because his new friends, the Warbound, need him more.
Beta Ra Bill: Hulk! We are no longer anchored to this world. I can take you home.
Hulk: "I'm already there."
- It's even more touching in the comics; when the Surfer offers to take his old team mate home, Hulk reminisces about the first time they met; he had mistaken the Surfer for a spaceship, and had wanted him to take him far away from Earth. Surfer offers to make good on that hope here and now, but Hulk says he doesn't understand;
- Beta Ray Bill in general, true he's no Surfer, but he's still a decent guy.
Beta Ra Bill: No more slaves, just free people, tied only by the bonds they have chosen! Claim your freedom!