* Crossing with TearJerker, Max's dad [[http://www.paranatural.net/index.php?id=8 puts up Mrs. Puckett's picture.]] "There. Now the whole family's here." Back when the comic was posted on Website/ComicFury and Website/SmackJeeves, the previous page (with the Pucketts exploring their new place) was titled "House", and this page was titled "Home".
* Guilt ridden over having potentially betrayed the [[spoiler: Doorman's, Isaac's spiritual [[ExactWords (literally)]] and apparent mentor and close friend]], trust by revealing his secret location to Max, Isaac seems to prepare for the trouble that may ensue. However, the [[spoiler: Doorman]] simply forgives the spiky-haired Spectral, telling him that he is indeed an [[ItMakesSenseInContext "agent of justice"]] as he feels guilty over his actions. Isaac thanks [[spoiler: the Doorman]] [[http://www.paranatural.net/index.php?id=140 by giving him a Justice Hug!!!]]
* Meta Example: With the comic update (of 3/18/2013) being a mite late, [[https://twitter.com/paranaturalzack/status/313731668886306816 Zack posts a twitter informing his fans that, though it is late, it will be coming shortly. Almost all of the replies thus far have been forgiving towards Zack, telling him to take his time on the comic even with one hoping that he isn't ill again.]] [[HeartwarmingMoment Needless to say, Zack is quite loved by his fans.]]
* [[http://www.paranatural.net/index.php?id=165 Ed lending Isabel an ear and cheering her up.]] This is a unique scene for Ed, who otherwise never seems to have a serious line.
* [[http://paranatural.net/comic/chapter-4-page-54/ Max trying to cheer up PJ]] after PJ was feeling worthless and powerless deserves a special mention.
* [[http://www.paranatural.net/index.php?id=212 Max's dad doesn't fully realize what he just said.]] Max appreciates it anyway.
* Johnny may be a violent little berk, but [[http://www.paranatural.net/index.php?id=300 the kid knows when his friends have had a rough night.]]
* [[http://paranatural.net/index.php?id=102 Hey, I, um, know I wasn't super cool tonight, but, uh... ''we're'' cool, right?]]
* [[http://www.paranatural.net/index.php?id=306 Isabel and Ed holding hands as they return home.]]
* [[http://www.paranatural.net/comic/chapter-5-page-55 Johnny prepares to shield his friends]] from a throw he's ''seen'' to be able to leave craters.
* [[EnemyMine Johnny and Max]] [[http://www.paranatural.net/comic/chapter-5-page-69 reassuring each other]] in chapter five as they prepare to face off against [[spoiler:Jeff]]. Max tells Johnny that caring about his friends isn't a flaw like [[spoiler:[[TheReasonYouSuckSpeech Hijack said it was]]]], it's his [[StealthInsult sole redeeming quality]]. And Johnny tells Max not to be afraid, because he's stood his ground against [[TheBully Johnny]] himself.
* Despite his somewhat [[NightmareFace belligerent]] way of expressing it, Lucifer really is concerned about [[http://www.paranatural.net/comic/chapter-5-page-90 Spender's well being.]]
* Spender and Isabel have known each other since she was little. She can tell when something bad has happened to him, and vice versa.
* Max responding to the background girl's request for him to ask her name so she won't be only a background character by saying that she could just tell him her name. Though Alex ruins Max's dramatic exit, it's touching to see Max encourage someone whose obviously been treated like a weirdo before.