- Guilt ridden over having potentially betrayed the Doorman's, Isaac's spiritual (literally) and apparent mentor and close friend, trust by revealing his secret location to Max, Isaac seems to prepare for the trouble that may ensue. However, the Doorman simply forgives the spiky-haired Spectral, telling him that he is indeed an "agent of justice" as he feels guilty over his actions. Isaac thanks the Doorman by giving him a Justice Hug!!!
- Meta Example: With the comic update (of 3/18/2013) being a mite late, Zack posts a twitter informing his fans that, though it is late, it will be coming shortly. Almost all of the replies thus far have been forgiving towards Zack, telling him to take his time on the comic even with one hoping that he isn't ill again. Needless to say, Zack is quite loved by his fans.
- Ed lending Isabel an ear and cheering her up. This is a unique scene for Ed, who otherwise never seems to have a serious line.
- Max trying to cheer up PJ after PJ was feeling worthless and powerless deserves a special mention.
- Max's dad doesn't fully realize what he just said. Max appreciates it anyway.
- Johnny may be a violent little berk, but the kid knows when his friends have had a rough night.
- Hey, I, um, know I wasn't super cool tonight, but, uh... ''we're'' cool, right?
- Johnny and Max reassuring each other in chapter five as they prepare to face off against Jeff. Max tells Johnny that caring about his friends isn't a flaw like Hijack said it was, it's his sole redeeming quality. And Johnny tells Max not to be afraid, because he's stood his ground against Johnny himself.