Heartwarming / Pajama Sam
The entire series in general. For once, there's no innuendos or any undertones, it's just about an innocent boy having a wild imagination. Seeing him being so nice to everyone and going on exciting adventures for his quest of solving real life normal tasks, that would be considered boring for an adult, is impossible not to smile at.
No Need To Hide When It's Dark Outside
Thunder And Lightning Aren't So Frightening
You Are What You Eat From Your Head To Your Feet
- When the Snowflake Inspector is feeling grumpy, Sam quickly cheers him up by giving him an Employee of the Month award. The little guy just needed a sign that someone appreciates his work.
- Rescuing Velo from the bathroom. She was so scared while trapped in there, and then Sam picks her up and promises to take her home. Then she nuzzles him. D'aww.
- Sam's speech at the end of the game, where he puts an end to the fighting between the delegates over which food group is best by pointing out how many great foots are from different groups working together.
- Florette kissing Sam on the cheek after the latter got them out of prison. His response after she leaves is an embarrassed "Gee".
- In one path, Sam has to help the stand-up comic, Mickey Hollandaise, with his jokes. Once his jokes are back in order, Mickey has enough confidence to go out and perform for the audience. Even better, he feels confident enough to do it without the inherently-funny shoes he wears to save a bad performance.