Heartwarming: Oda Nobuna no Yabou
- This pivotal turning point in a new history:
Yoshiharu: You don't want to kill him, do you?Nobuna: Of course I don't!! Would ANY girl in the world would want to kill her own little brother?
- "I see... the name of this castle is Gifu Castle..."
- Nobusumi is the best shota:
"Of course you can always be a woman. We're married, right?"
"You go on ahead, Monkey!! (Eyes full of warmth and rcourage) There is someone I can't leave behind here!!"
- And although he didn't marry Nagamasa out of love, the love has clearly become real by Episode 10 (and it is thankfully mutual)
- Louise, a Portuguese missionary, kneels beside Shoukakuin Gousei to pray for the safety of Hiei Mountain.
- Nobuna and Yoshiharu finally embrace each other in the final episode.
- "Let's go, Monkey! Come unite Japan with me!"
- In volume 5, both of their kisses on the night of Christmas.