Heartwarming / Ned Stark Lives
- When Robb first meets Roslin, it is obvious that they like each other. Seeing that become love is quite beautiful.
- Ned and Catelyn accepting to allow Arya to marry Gendry.
- Aegon's willingness to treat Arya and Gendry as his friends. You can tell that, as much as he has trained to be King, he still wants friends of his age.
- Aegon allowing Gendry to take the Baratheon name on his deathbed.
- Daenerys names Gendry Ser Gendry of Winterfell, rewards Ser Davos with a holdfast, and allows Jon to finally have the name Stark.
- Tyrion marries Shae, and Daenerys gives him one of those things he had always wanted: to ride a dragon.
- In a way, what happens to Stannis in the end: his wight walks unmolested to Duskendale, to see his wife and daughter one last time, before he accepts his death.
- Catelyn apologizing to Jon for the way she treated him while he was growing up.