Heartwarming: Naruto: the Secret Songs of the Ninja
- Iruka helping Naruto deal with his grief and guilt over Sasuke's death by making him realise that Sasuke's death wasn't meaningless, showing that whenenever Naruto is in trouble, he can always rely on his surrogate father/brother.
- Ino slaps Sakura, steals her forehead protector, insults her and tells her she's not worthy of being a ninja for letting Sasuke die until Sakura is driven into a fury that leads her to beat Ino into the ground, reclaim her protector and furiously declare that she won't give up that easily- just as Ino had intended.
- Keiji helps Naruto and Sakura reconcile with each other, with Naruto promising Sakura that the three of them (and even Sasuke) will always be teammates and Sakura giving Naruto a quick but heartfelt hug which shocks him.
- Naruto gives Hinata the one thing she needs to be strong- the knowledge that someone truly believes in her and will always believe in her. Hinata is so moved that she cries into Naruto's chest.
- At the end of the chapter, Naruto agrees to let Hinata keep the forehead protector he loaned her, while he keeps hers instead, noting that in a way it's like they'll always be together. Then he takes her out to lunch. Of course, the significance of this totally eludes him, but it's still adorable.
- One word lightens up one of the darkest moments of the series: "SAKURA!"
- The reunion between Sakura and her father in the infirmiry of the Fortress when each of them feared the other was dead.
- Additionally, the implication that Ino went out of her way to save Kizashi and look for Sakura's mother as well during the fall of Konoha.
- Even more so when she finds her mother imprisoned in the Sound base and rescues her.
- When Naruto saves Hinata from her imprisonment deep in the bowels of Orochimaru's base.
“I kept our promise, Naruto-kun,” she whispered. “I didn’t give up.”