- Future Mell: "This is to save Artie."
- "But I don't want to forget her"
- We're friends, right? Yes, friends...."
- After Mell gets kicked out of both Heaven and Hell (and after the "happy you have a body again" sex), Mell tells Caliban that since they've both been kicked out of both afterlives, whatever happens after they die, they'll face it together.
- Mell's reaction when Artie was about to die.
- All through the series, Zeta felt a connection to the main characters. As it turns out, she was right. Zeta was Helen's fifth-grade science fair project. They finally meet at the end of the next-to-last chapter.
Zeta: Nice to finally meet you, Mom.Helen: You know, Artie won't call me that at all.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.