Heartwarming: Monica Gilbey Bieber
- The anti-suicide note.
- One of his online friends whom he has never met in person told him that he was the one who helped her get her life go back on track. James replies to this by saying that she is a warrior who slew the dragon side by side with him, and that she was never really a damsel in distress.
- Okay. Everything he ever told her is heartwarming. Enough said.
- This comment he posted on one of his friend's journal entries: "In fact, I had the choice not to comment at all on this journal, but I chose to be here for you. It was our choice to sympathize with you simply because we are your friends."
- Despite the fact that he shamefully considers himself a Jerkass to Sally-Anne Avery after telling her to go back to the kitchen and set herself on fire, she decided to apologize to him. He apologizes in return and forgives her. This results in what Sally herself considers a Heel-Face Turn and a coherent apology letter from her to all the people she has hurt, especially Heather.
- Chapter 3 of Alone. All of it.
- He dedicated Planktons Eye View to his deceased grandmother who fought against Alzheimer's for two years.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.