Heartwarming: Michael Jordan
- When the Bulls won the 1996 NBA Finals, the first without his father, Jordan sank to the floor of the locker room, with the championship trophy in hand, crying, mourning the fact that his father was not there to celebrate with him.
- Adding to the 1996 championship final, the Bulls finished the series on Father's Day.
- Collapsing into Scottie Pippen's arms as Pippen carried him off the court after Game 5 of the 1997 NBA Finals also qualifies.
- The tribute to him during halftime of the 2003 NBA All-Star Game, his final appearance in the game.
- Upon his induction to the Basketball Hall of Fame in 2009, the first person he thanked was Scottie Pippen, noting that in every video of every NBA championship he ever won, Pippen was right there with him.