- Elaine to Mazikeen: "Take care. You're scary and surly and I've had a lousy time working with you." It Makes Sense in Context.
- Martin and Thule in Stitch Glass Slide are pretty much one big ongoing Crowning Moment of Heartwarming.
- Duma rescuing Elaine.
- Lucifer's occasional moments of tenderness towards other characters, notably Mazikeen, may count, at least relative to it being him.
Lucifer: Mazikeen. When I walk away from here, everything else will fall from me like sloughed skin. You...I'll have to work to forget.
- As spoken before leaving Reality forever:
- Mazikeen kissing Beatrice in the Silver City, while giving the finger to the crowd of scowling angels. More awesome than heartwarming.
Mazikeen: Passion is blasphemy in this holy place. And I have a great need to blaspheme.
- In a weird way, Gaudium's line to Michael: "You know, today has sucked in so many ways." Said when he learns that his quest to bring Elaine back was doomed to fail even if it had succeeded, and immediately afterwards learns that Michael has been cast from Heaven. There's just an odd tone of friendship there, bonding over shared grief.
- A slightly more traditional one immediately follows, when Michael tells him: "We are the authors of our own lives and despair is the only unpardonable sin. The dance goes on."