- Every time Sarah does something to protect Cid.
- Especially at the climax, where she finally gets him calmed down enough that he doesn't go overboard and even calls her Mom (he remembers Sarah is his mom).
- The Ending: Joe seeing the extremes that Sarah and Old Joe were willing to go to for their loved ones inspires his Heroic Sacrifice.
- The scenes showing Old Joe and his wife Happily Married together. No wonder the guy was willing to go to such extremes.
- At the very end of the film, Sarah running her hand through Joe's hair after his Heroic Sacrifice. The gentle way she does it makes it seem like a silent thank you to him.
- Becomes a Tear Jerker when you recall Joe mentioning early in the movie that one of his memories of his mother was the way she would run her fingers through his hair.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.