* This line in "Roads Untraveled": "May your love never end; and if you need a friend, there's a seat here alongside me...."
** Which also felt appropriate and tear-jerking at the same time, when it was used in ''Film/NeedForSpeed''.
* The song "Invisible" from One More Light.
* Vocalist Mike Shinoda has called his bandmates his "five best friends" and bassist Phoenix referred to the guys as his "brothers". No wonder the band has been together for 12 years. It's impossible to imagine what Chester's suicide must have done to him.
* Chester revealed in a [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UTX_GgNzEY Scuzz TV]] interview that while recording ''Hybrid Theory'', [[ExecutiveMeddling record execs wanted to get rid of Mike and just make Chester the frontman]]. Producer Don Gilmore took him aside, explained the situation, and asked Chester how he felt about it. Chester outright refused because [[TrueCompanions he knew if the execs fired Mike (not just the emcee but the band's primary songwriter and producer), the rest of the band would be walking out the door with him]].
* After Chester's death, the band changed their Facebook/Twitter banners and icons to photos of him.
* The sheer outpouring of love and support for Chester, his family and his five best friends after his death from musicians, fans and even casual admirers. To say nothing of the 20somethings who all came out in droves to say how much his music helped them cope with their own depression and suicidal thoughts, as well as using his tragedy to encourage people with similar problems not to be afraid to get help.