Heartwarming: Lilo & Stitch: The Series
- Stitch and Angel's relationship. Angel's feelings for Stitch cause her to reform and when they're separated it deeply hurts both of them. When they're reunited, Stitch confesses his love for her, which breaks her out of her Heroic BSOD.
- The entire concept is kinda touching: Lilo, who was able to turn a hostile monster who was created to destory, into her best friend within a few days. now her job is to reform all 625 of Jumba's other experiments. While it's hit or miss with some, she does genuinely care about the Experiments and sees them as stitch's family. She's essnetially trying to help her best friend's family get into a better life.
Episode Specific MomentsFibber
- The end of "Fibber", where we see that Pleakley's family truly does love him despite his faults.
- In "Amnesio", Lilo and Gantu, having suffered amnesia, surprisingly make a cute team-up. Lilo even makes him a pot that says "World's Greatest Cop". Aww...
- "Dupe" has a genuine moment of friendship between Gantu and 625; Gantu apologizing for his behavior and taking 625's feelings into account and 625 listening to Gantu's Troubled Childhood and telling Gantu he's not offended by being called a "trog." As someone who calls 626 and other criminals this, it's very sobering.
- Lilo finds out that having Stitch being her friend is enough for her. True Companions at it's finest.
- Elastico's Circus Family. They are very accepting lot of people who took in the Alien monster with the Rubber Man powers. He was able to find his one true place on his own, just like Stitch.
- Lilo reassuring Stitch about his height, and the guy who didn't let him on the other ride allowing him to go on the first day of Shortstuff's ride.
- While Lilo's experiment placing abilities are largely hit or miss, she couldn't have made better use of Babyfier's ability to turn people into babies. The episode ends with him set up in the animal shelter, turning old dogs slated for euthanasia into puppies. In other words, she's revivng old dogs that can go back to being cute puppies.
- Baby!Nani hugging Lilo. You gotta admit, this helps Lilo really appreciate her big sister seeing he like this.
- Pleakley taming Spike with a hug, which touches the other experiments in his therapy group. Even Nosy cries.
- While his powers make people incredibly silly when they get hit with his quills, Spike is really an affectionate creature after EARWAX. He even watned to give a depressed Lilo a hug to cheer her up.
- Nani going full Mama Bear in this episode. Seriously, she's dealing with a man-eating alien who stuffed her sister and the semi-indestructible monster to the point that they canot defend themselves, but she goes against it armed with only a broom. Shows how much she cares about her ohana and is willing to defend them when they cannot do so themselves.
- Despite his powers, Lilo and Stitch care deeply about the little guy and personally wishes to help him despite his the fact that he's a walking badluck charm.
- In "Checkers", Nani is over worked in the beginning. When the Pineapple Princess calls in sick for the float, Who does she decide to call in to replace her? Her older sister, who has always been there for her.
- Ron protecting Rufus from Jumbaa and Pleakley, who think he's an very dangerous experiment. He is a protective pet owner, even against weird aliens.
- Kim being concerned about Lilo's safety, but gives her an impressed tone when she sees how well Lilo can handle herself. It shows that an Action Girl like her still has her inner baby sitter being a caring person around kids, so it makes sense why she's so concerned about her safety and keeps her away from them.
- Lilo reassuring Penny about her article. Lilo is a sweet kid and Penny appreciates it: considering that the latter, in her own series, has to deal with unsupportive friends on a regular basis, you can only imagine how much it means, to her, having someone who genuinely cares. Sure they get under Spats' spell, but for the most part, they are getting along great.
- Oscar and Trudy do have a nice moment or two before Spats gets involved. While they're a kinda harsh couple, they do care about each other.
- Crossing over into Tear Jerker is Remmy, which takes place on the anniversary of Lilo and Nani's parents' deaths. Lilo is having nightmares, courtesy of the latest experiment, and Nani has Pleakley enter her dream world to give Lilo the photograph of them and their parents. Lilo remembers the day it was taken, and the experiment loses its power. After Jumba, Pleakley, and Stitch successfully capture it, they turn to see that Lilo is with her family, whole once again.
- While it's silly, the 3rd Street Kids under Lax's spell are just having fun with Stitch. It's kinda cute to see them all having fun despite that. Even a little Ship Tease with TJ and Spinelli.
- Lilo meeting an entire group of her (more or less) peers as unconventional as she is. Sure, it's not explicitly stated anywhere in the episode, but... just look at how fast the 3rd Street Kids end to getting along with her, no mention to the fact they immediately believe to all the aliens and experiments' matter (something neither Kim nor Penny did, Jake doesn't count due to his mystic nature) and that are totally willing to help her with it. Really, that must have been one of the happiest moments in Lilo's life: discovering that there's more than one person who sees things like she does.
- The fact that Mrs. Hasagawa, despite being a Scatterbrained Senior, is a very caring woman who took in these creatures and has gotten their habits down to a tee. It shows how caring she is and how good of a care giver she is.
- Ace is a truly the Token Heroic Orc of the Experiments, as he was already heroic. And what does he do once he is out? He goes into a fiery building and saves a little girl's kitten.
- Lilo reassuring Jumbaa about how he is with his new life and, while the Ohana helps Jumbaa in his little farce to the 'Evil Genius association", they all care about him.
- Trixie acting as a Cool Big Sis to Lilo and giving her life advice. She may be the Sassy Black Girl in her own show, but she's still a nice person and helps the young girl even when she puts into something. She even calls out on Spud and Jake for encouraging her bad idea.
- While a little misguided, Lilo wanting to get Keoni the skateboard is kinda sweet in a way.