Heartwarming: Lilo & Stitch: The Series
- While Lilo's experiment placing abilities are largely hit or miss, she couldn't have made better use of Babyfier's ability to turn people into babies. The episode ends with him set up in the animal shelter, turning old dogs slated for euthanasia into puppies.
- Crossing over into Tear Jerker is Remmy, which takes place on the anniversary of Lilo and Nani's parents' deaths. Lilo is having nightmares, courtesy of the latest experiment, and Nani has Pleakley enter her dream world to give Lilo the photograph of them and their parents. Lilo remembers the day it was taken, and the experiment loses its power. After Jumba, Pleakley, and Stitch successfully capture it, they turn to see that Lilo is with her family, whole once again.
- "Dupe" has a genuine moment of friendship between Gantu and 625; Gantu apologizing for his behavior and taking 625's feelings into account and 625 listening to Gantu's Troubled Childhood and telling Gantu he's not offended by being called a "trog".
- The end of "Fibber", where we see that Pleakley's family truly does love him despite his faults.
- Stitch and Angel's relationship. Angel's feelings for Stitch cause her to reform and when they're separated it deeply hurts both of them. When they're reunited, Stitch confesses his love for her, which breaks her out of her Heroic BSOD.
- Pleakley taming Spike with a hug, which touches the other experiments in his therapy group. Even Nosy cries.