Heartwarming: Kodomo no Omocha
Even known for its comedy, Kodomo no Omocha is also a shoujo, and of course both of its sources (anime and manga) have a ton of heartwarming moments as it follows:
- When Sana convinces Akito of him trying to reconcile with his broken family. Especially since she was acting like his Missing Mom, Koharu.
Sana: Aa-chan, Mama loves you...
- Sana giving Aono (Tsuyoshi's little sister) the baby chick when she was thinking that a normal egg from the supermarket would hatch (aahh, kids are so innocent).
- Rei accepting that he was just running away from Asako, because he still loved her after so many years of having been separated from each other.
- And then all of this was thanks to Sana reconciling them, which was just another great moment of her.
- Natsumi preparing a rice porridge to Akito who was being sick. Remember, this was just after she realized she has been being mean to his own brother for so many years.
- When Sana and Misako talk after everyone's read the "My Daughter and I" book...
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.