Heartwarming: Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox
- The Big Damn Heroes moment at the beginning after Zoom's Motive Rant.
Batman: I agree. Your lives aren't worth much.Superman: But Flash's life is.
- When Barry first saw his mother again in the Flashpoint universe.
Barry's Mom: It is okay for a busy young man to forget his old mom.Barry: I could never forget you.
- Flashpoint Superman, despite having every reason not too, shows up near the end of the film to save Cyborg, the first friend he's had in his entire life.
- Turns into a Tear Jerker when Vic dies moments later anyway.
- Doctor Vulko, the one Atlantean who felt guilty about what his people were doing and freed Captain Atom simply because it was the right thing to do.
- The best example is at the end of the film, when Flash gives his Batman a letter written by his father from the flashpoint universe. Bruce, who instantly recognizes the handwriting as his father's, breaks into tears and thanks Flash.