- Josh and Super Jeenius constantly gushing over the graphics and gameplay concepts in Donkey Kong Country Returns.
- Josh and his girlfriend Brooke talking about how they met in his "Adventure in Canadur" vlog. Bizarrely, this involves Chuggaaconroy playing matchmaker.
- Banjo-Kazooie is Josh's favourite game. Not only does he gush about it in its own LP, but the highest compliment he can give to any other game is when he compares something in it to Banjo-Kazooie.
- In a more Played for Laughs way, at the end of Fallout 3 (well, the main quest), over the ending cinematic, Josh edits in tweets from fans of the series with the hashtag "#RIPGhoulman"Explanation and various messages. Some were just funny, while others were practically just disguised love letters to the let's play, the game, and to Josh himself. But the heartwarming is played completely straight when you realize this goes to show just how much the viewers loved the let's play.
- And then people's joy when, over a year later, the let's play returned with the Broken Steel add-on.
- Josh got married to Brooke on November 14, 2015. You can watch the wedding here.