* Zuri's report about Bertram and his job in "Creepy Connie's Curtain Call".
* The funeral for [[spoiler: Milly the Mermaid. Yes, a funeral for an imaginary friend.]]
* "All the Knight Moves" has quite a few. Zuri (who had take TookALevelInJerkass in season 2) wanting to win a trip to Paris for Jessie despite putting so much pressure on her. She then gives it up after she learns her opponent left his family in Paris to focus on chess, regretted it, and wanted to win to see them. Even though Jessie was really upset she wasn't going to Paris, she was still proud of Zuri for helping him. To top it all off, Zuri calls her dad and gets him to let them use the jet to go to Paris that weekend.
* In "Quitting Cold Koala", why Luke is so attached to Kenny: Kenny was the only one who was always there for Luke at the orphanage until he was adopted. He doesn't want to lose what he considered his only family at one time.
* Luke's adoptive family being there for him at the end of "Lizard Scales and Wrestling Tales"
* All the kids defending Bertram in "Tell-Tale Duck" after Bertram's masquerade as a successful millionaire was revealed to be a lie. To make things even sweeter, Bertram's successful rival, who is the reason Bertram was pretending to be successful the whole time, is revealed to be a liar and that he's unemployed, bald, and his girlfriend was his cousin. This whole episode was a ThrowTheDogABone for Bertram.
* The entire sequence of Jessie meeting Mr. Moseby was a love letter especially for all ''Series/TheSuiteLifeOfZackAndCody'' fans. Some special moments include:
** Mr. Moseby managing to get a job at another Tipton hotel after defying [[BadBoss Mr. Tipton]] in the ''Suite Life'' finale. London - spoilt, airheaded, occasionally nasty London - evidently pulled through for him. She probably ''did'' miss him after all and pulled some strings to get him a job at a different Tipton Hotel, which, as heiress, she can visit whenever she likes.
** Moseby talking with Jessie even after he was about to turn her away.
** Moseby actually calling Cody to tell him that [[IdenticalStranger Jessie looks exactly like Bailey.]] It's heartwarming to know that after all those years, he's still in touch with Zack and Cody.
* During Jessie and Brooks' marriage, Bertram takes the place of Jessie's father and walks her down the aisle.
** Also, despite it being rather awkward, Tony offers to marry Jessie and Brooks.
* When Christina Ross returns home full-time, Bertram is terrified she'll figure out how lazy he is on the job and fire him. He nearly gives himself a heart attack cleaning and cooking before finally breaking down to confess the truth. To his surprise, Christina tells him that she and her husband have known all along how little real work Bertram does ("You've been using the same towel for 12 years!"). They keep him around because the kids love him and consider him part of the family.
* The Finale itself. It's because after all Jessie has been to become famous, she finally gets it and the family allows Jessie to finally live the dream she's been working hard for.
** The kids later ''come and visit her'' on set. They didn't have too, but ''chose'' to.