Heartwarming: Jane Eyre
- Miss Temple invites Jane and Helen for tea, and the starving girls eat some delicious cake and converse about Latin.
- Jane's caring for Adele, and feeling sorry for her that her mother abandoned her.
- Jane's first return to Thornfield from Gateshead. She comes home, looking forward to seeing motherly Mrs Fairfax, hearing Adele's nurse Leah's happy greeting and Adele's chatter. The hot summer weather adds to the good feeling.
- Rochester actually bonding with Adele in the carriage scene after insisting he didn't want brats on the trip.
- Reader, I married him. Aww. Narrator, congratulations.