Heartwarming: Ink City
- Dr. Scratchansniff's therapy sessions with Yakko after arriving in the city just in time to discover the Warner Brother had gone feral.
- Yakko and Rigby becoming psuedo-siblings.
- Thrasher promising Misery that he'll never forget her. Shame things immediately get worse.
- Don and Wakko's respective rewards for saving their brothers: Don getting sugar from Rigby, and Wakko finally reuniting with Yakko.
- Rapunzel and Barbara Gordon in this Log, which is aptly titled "Screw you, Alan Moore, WE'VE GOT MAGIC HAIR".
- The formerly Split City being repaired and all the reunions and celebrations this sparks, including a Warnerpile, Yosuke and Teddie, Rapunzel and Flynn, Sissel and Lynne... and that's barely scratching the surface!
- Six's intro post. That is all.
- Courier Priscilla becomes able to truly meet with her boss Mr. House face-to-face inside his virtual reality mainframe. Immediately upon seeing him, she runs right up to and hugs him, becoming the first human being he's had any physical contact with in over two-hundred years.
- After Starscream hurt and traumatized Six, he meets Optimus Prime just after he's climbed from the Ink Well. Despite having no idea where he is or what's going on, Optimus immediately reaches out to the little stitchpunk and manages to break through his fear.
- When Trevor kidnaps Aisling, she manages to get a message out. Optimus immediately responds and saves her. Awakening in the safety of his grasp, they exchange apologies, leading to:
Optimus: I will be fine. Please do not worry yourself.Aisling: ... I'm going to anyway. But that's okay... Family are supposed to worry.Optimus: Family... Yes. Family does indeed worry...
- After being thoroughly traumatized, Ichigo made a post to Dear Mun as most would. The Muns promptly swarmed the post to offer any comfort they could. And hugs.
- While it's small (pun not intended), Legato and Rock's rescue duo coming across Ichigo in the blizzard (and likely saving her from seeing just how well strawberries freeze) certainly got to this troper.
- While drunk on oil and energon, Optimus Prime reveals how jealous he is of... Optimus Prime. The heartwarming part comes the next morning, as they discuss what happened and the other Prime reassures him.