Heartwarming: House of Mouse
- Hades and Maleficent finally going on their date in "Halloween For Hades", especially considering how hard he was trying to impress her, and how genuine his affections for her were. There's someone out there for everyone, even the bad guys.
Mickey: Even if you're the hot-tempered lord of the underworld, it's always best to be yourself.
- The ending to "Not So Goofy", where Mickey and the staff apologize to Goofy for wanting him to be "un-goofy" and tell him they liked him better as his goofy self.
- Donald's price for giving Mickey the money needed to pay the rent: let Daisy perform during the show.
- Ludwig von Drake's song in "Ask von Drake" mentions (and features) Roy Disney (Walt's nephew).
- The ending of "Mickey and the Culture Clash", where Mickey and Minnie get back together after realizing that Mortimer was playing them both for chumps.
- In the Mouse Tales adaptation of Around the World in 80 Days, when it appears Mickey, Minnie and Goofy didn't make it in time, Mickey decides to help his friends by telling Minnie to go to the dance without him and Goofy to pawn his watch for cash. The two of them refuse his offers and tell him that their friendship is more important.
Goofy: I'm your friend, Mickey, and that don't cost you a penny.Minnie: And I love you, not your money.
- The ending to "Donald's Failed Fourth". Donald fails completely in setting up a spot for himself and Daisy to watch the fireworks, but Daisy still loves him and likes how the way he arranged their seats allows them to see the moon.
- "Donald's Valentine Dollar" has Donald attempt to use a dollar to buy a cheap present for Daisy. He spends most of the short trying to get his dollar back when it blows away in the wind. Unfortunately, the present is sold out by the time he gets his dollar back, but the short ends with Daisy approaching a sad Donald on a bench and revealing that she bought the present for him.