Heartwarming: Horton Hears a Who!
- There's something rather sweet that Horton the elephant's best friend is a mouse who never stopped trying to help him.
- Horton and the Mayor, despite their unusual circumstances, grow to be close friends, giving each other strength when their own worlds didn't believe in them.
- Somehow they managed to sneak the line from Horton Hatches The Egg into the movie, as Horton explains that he promised the mayor to get whoville to a safe place. "And an elephant's faithful 100 percent."
- The whos finally believe in the mayor, cheering for the elephant that's going to help them.
- Rudy giving Horton the clover, and shortly after, Horton giving Kangaroo the cookie.
- And then Kangaroo placing a small plant like an umbrella over the clover.
- When Horton starts to sing "Can't Fight This Feeling," after all he did to help the Whoes against all odds, no one deserves to called "A Candle in the window/On a cold dark winter's night" than him.
- The fact that everyone, including Kangaroo and Vlad, sang along the Sudden Musical Ending, gives the viewers a good feeling that everything finally turned out alright for everyone.
- Jojo joining in. After spending the entire film (and implicitly much of his life) saying nothing his voice really has a chance to shine here.