- Axl, of all people, got one when he sincerely thanked his fans on Twitter for helping get GNR into the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame in 2012, telling Them "This is Your victory". For a man so reviled, it's nice to see he still cares about his true fans.
- "Sweet Child o' Mine" is an oddly sentimental song. Along with later parts of "My Michelle".
- Slash revealing in August of 2015 that he and Axl Rose are on good terms for the first time since Slash left the band in 1996.
- Possibly YMMV, but Steven Adler actually being able to get along quite well with Matt Sorum (his replacement in the band), despite the fact that Adler's departure from the band was a rather bitter one. The heartwarming bit is taken up a few notches by an interview with Sorum shortly before the band's induction into the Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame; he was asked about the band's performance there and replied, "I'd rather hand the drumsticks to Stevie, y'know?"
- "On the drums, you might know this guy. Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Steven Adler".