- This scene with Hannah and Marnie dancing together to Robyn's "Dancing on My Own", also counts as Crowning Music of Awesome. Link here.
- To be specific: Marnie just broke up with a guy and Hannah had quite a time (Adam playing around with her tummy fat, a subdued case of Weight Woe, she was told she has HPV, and her ex-boyfriend reveals that he's gay). The two of them dancing together just to forget about their miseries and hug each other before the credits is endearing.
- "I was always here."
- Hannah's face in the cab after she and Adam start dating.
Adam: Look, kid, I don't know what you want from me. Do you want me to be your boyfriend? Is that it? Do you want me to be your fucking boyfriend?
- From "It's a Shame About Ray":
Ray: I'm a fucking loser in a lot of ways, Shoshanna, you know that? It's like, like what makes me worth dating, you know? What makes me worth fucking anything?Shoshanna: That I'm falling in love with you.Ray: That's a crazy thing for you to say! It's way too early for you to say something like that! Way too early! You don't...that's not something that...Shoshanna: I-I'm sorry...Ray: ...I love you so fucking much.Shoshanna: What?Ray: I love you so fucking much.
- Speaking of "It's a Shame About Ray," the ending scene with Hannah comforting Jessa in the bathtub.
- In "Cubbies", Shoshanna admitting to Ray that it was her fault their relationship ended and that she did actually love him.