Heartwarming: Gakuen Babysitters
- It's about an orphaned high school boy and his toddler brother with a Jerk with a Heart of Gold old woman whose children has passed away. Also, the high school kid has a part-time job as a babysitter at the school's daycare, full really cute kids and babies, somewhat forced on him. This manga might as well be the trope codifier what with all the "aaawwww..." moments it has in every chapter!
- All the kids wind up worshiping Kamitani after he stops a cat from attacking a baby chick.
- Kazuma and Takuma's father has trouble getting close to them at one point because of his acting career. Then it turns out that they really did care about him and know him; They watch his movies all the time! It's just that his mother had recently shown them a movie where he plays a kidnapper.
- Kotaro's insistence on staying with Ryuuichi when he's sick. The Chairwoman has to take him out of the room, so he immediately plasters himself to the door. They then work together trying to make a mixture of hot tea, honey, and lemon for Ryuuichi.
- During the Beach Episode, Kotaro becomes a little bit afraid of the water, but he leaps right in when he sees his older brother get submerged.