* Sweetie Belle after the race in "Neigh, Soul Sister". "[[AC:Set phasers to HUG!]]"
** Also Rarity putting off the Coming of Smooze for a year so she can save her sister's soul in the meantime.
** Then there's the following exchange:
--->'''Rarity''': Oh no! Now who shall hug me?\\
'''[[FanNickname Sweetie Bot]]:''' [[AC:Sweetie Belle!]]
** While it's played for laughs, "Sweetie's Big Race" is pretty heartwarming, as the lyrics coupled with their delivery (even in a robot monotone) really show that Sweetie Bot is having fun in the race.
-->"[[AC:Running in a circle yes! Having lots of fun hooray!]]"\\
"[[AC:I am running oh so fast! Fun levels are to the max!]]"
* For as much as it's bastardized, the interaction between Applejack and Applebloom in "Neigh, Soul Sister" is still pretty heartwarming by this show's standards.
* [[spoiler:Pinkie's parents being resurrected by the portals. Granted, they're babies, [[CloseEnoughTimeline but she's not complaining.]]]] Especially when there is a brief reprise of the last line of "Pinkie's Brew" [[spoiler: seeing as how now that rather depressing line has been resolved]].
* Pipsqueak cheering up Luna is just as nice in the show as it is in this show.
* "We don't care if you won 50 iPod nanos, you're the best Apple thing of all."
* [[spoiler:Raincloud's HeroicSacrifice.]]
* The fact that Applejack was trying to keep her friends away from the bomb. Why? Because she wanted to protect them. There is ''absolutely no'' ulterior motive here. When you consider the fact that the show runs on ComedicSociopathy, this is pretty heartwarming. The episode is pretty much proof that Applejack is the third-sanest pony in the show, behind Pinkie Pie and Cadence. Well, she is the element of [[spoiler:Loyalty]] [[RunningGag Honesty]].
* The background ponies' quips are usually funny, but in "Cherry Bomb" one of them can be heard shouting "Applejack is my hero!"
* At least in the crapsaccharine world of [=FiW=], the idea of ghosts whose only purpose is to give fillies free milkshakes and movies is very sweet.
* The last thing Rainbow Dash says to Twilight before the latter goes into the portal in ''Horse Women''?
-->'''Rainbow Dash:''' I love you, Twilight!
* Much of the ending to "You Smooze You Lose". Fluttershy gives Discord a confidence boost by framing him for a crime she committed, Twilight and Celestia get along for once and it's revealed that Twilight [[PetTheDog was going to bring Spike along as her plus one and have him perform on stage with her brother and his band]], Rainbow Dash is brought BackFromTheDead (long story) and tells her friends that she missed them while she was in Heaven and Pinkie Pie becomes friends with Jeff the Blob/[[spoiler:Lord Smooze]] after he gives her a pep talk.
** Discord apologizing to Spike, for scaring him early in the episode. This is the first time anyone, showed Spike even a little sympathy.