* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff100/fv00087.htm "I'm just glad you're safe."]]
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff200/fv00101.htm This page.]] Awwwww.
* The value [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff600/fv00555.htm of helping someone else out that's in need]].
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff700/fv00655.htm You were willing to believe the worst of people. Why not the best?"]]
* "When [the life form robots create] ask 'Where are your creators?', what do you plan to tell it?" "Probably something like '[[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1500/fc01475.htm Let's go meet the neighbors.]]'"
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1700/fc01656.htm "When they bring in donuts, they have names."]]
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff1800/fc01718.htm "The next time I see Winston, I need to have his shirt recharged."]]
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2000/fc01974.htm We don't see much about Florence's childhood, but this anecdote makes up for a lot of that.]]
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2600/fc02532.htm "Apparently, being a fellow veteran is a stronger bond than being of the same species."]]
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2600/fc02542.htm "You know, it's really weird and kind of exhilarating to see the A.I. I've developed doing things I can't do."]]
* It turns out that one of the veterans who reached out to the uplifted chimps [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2700/fc02629.htm was Henri's father.]]
-->'''Henri:''' For an animal that was uplifted to be a weapon, you sure have a high opinion of the human race.\\
[[spoiler:'''Dr. Bowman:''']] I blame your dad.\\
* The moment you find out [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2800/fc02780.png why Sam wants his own planet.]]
* [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2900/fc02801.htm Winston reflecting on his relationship with Florence.]]
--> [[StarTrek Captain Kirk]] never had these problems. On the other hand, Captain Kirk [[SingleWomanSeeksGoodMan never got this lucky.]]
* The Chief does [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2900/fc02854.htm everything]] in his power to avert any possible scenario in which Clippy hurts himself in any form or way, even though this might allow Mr. Ishiguro the chance to delete incriminating data. [[http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff2900/fc02862.htm This is the payoff]]: a simple, wordless scene. Ishiguro is meeting with Clippy alone, and in a room designed to prevent all outside electronic communication. The moment Clippy sees Ishiguro, he takes his frown off, and turns upside-down. A simple, but clear sign that he's happy to see his original master again.
* Ishiguro decides to adopt Clippy into his family to help repay the damage Kornada inflicted upon him.