- "I'm just glad you're safe."
- This page. Awwwww.
- The value of helping someone else out that's in need.
- You were willing to believe the worst of people. Why not the best?"
- "When [the life form robots create] ask 'Where are your creators?', what do you plan to tell it?" "Probably something like 'Let's go meet the neighbors.'"
- "When they bring in donuts, they have names."
- "The next time I see Winston, I need to have his shirt recharged."
- We don't see much about Florence's childhood, but this anecdote makes up for a lot of that.
- "Apparently, being a fellow veteran is a stronger bond than being of the same species."
- "You know, it's really weird and kind of exhilarating to see the A.I. I've developed doing things I can't do."
- It turns out that one of the veterans who reached out to the uplifted chimps was Henri's father.
Henri: For an animal that was uplifted to be a weapon, you sure have a high opinion of the human race.
Dr. Bowman: I blame your dad.
- The moment you find out why Sam wants his own planet.◊
- Winston reflecting on his relationship with Florence.
- The Chief does everything in his power to avert any possible scenario in which Clippy hurts himself in any form or way, even though this might allow Mr. Ishiguro the chance to delete incriminating data. This is the payoff.
- A simple, wordless scene. Ishiguro is meeting with Clippy alone, and in a room designed to prevent all outside electronic communication. The moment Clippy sees Ishiguro, he takes his frown off, and turns upside-down. A simple, but clear sign that he's happy to see his original master again.