Kind of hard to pick because the show is pretty good at doing heartwarming...
- The friendship of Franklin and Bear and their interactions overall. They are truly inseparable and the best of friends ever seen in literature or animation. The Power of Friendship of the two is strong with Franklin being a bit headstrong but always there for his friends and Bear always being honest, kind, and noble no matter what.
- Bear got sick in "Franklin's Halloween" and unfortunately couldn't make it to the Halloween party and haunted house. He mentioned that candy was his favorite part of Halloween and Franklin suggests that he and his friends should combine their candy and give their candy to Bear because he loves candy and he missed out on the fun. They knock leave the bag on his doorstep.
Franklin, Beaver, Goose, Fox: Trick and treat!
(And when Bear answers the door.)
Bear: Hello? ...Oh well, it is Halloween. (looks down at candy) Candies! Thanks guys! Those are the best friends a bear could ever...ah-choo!
- In "Franklin Sees the Big Picture," Franklin unveils a banner of himself sitting on his Granny's lap as a young kid reading the book Mouse in the House. Everyone gives an "aww" and Franklin says that his love of reading came from his Granny reading stories to him. Granny says that it was her pleasure.
- In Franklin and the Green Knight, towards the end of the film, Franklin admits to Snail that he was worried that his parents wouldn't care about him once the new baby came and Snail admits in return that he was worried Franklin would no longer have any time for him. There's also the ending, in which Franklin meets Harriet for the first time.
- Fox's crush on Badger. It's really touching that he can look past her handicap and still find her attractive.
- Back to School with Franklin - Franklin gives Blue Blankie to Harriet, and then Harriet lends it to Kit.
- The entire episode of "Hurry Up, Franklin" is very heartwarming. The message and lesson for kids is great because you don't always have to be the fastest and it's best to slow down and take your time every once in a while like Franklin.
Everyone: Happy Birthday, Bear!
- Because the other animals were much quicker than him, none of them noticed Snail slithering on the road until Franklin, a turtle, noticed Snail and after Snail cried because he wonít make it to Bearís surprise party on time, Franklin helps Snail by carrying him on his shell. Luckily, they both arrive just in time, and this is made all the more sweeter with Bear being more than happy to see Snail make it to the party.
Bear: Thanks guys! What a surprise!
Bear: Snail, you made it on time!
Snail: Thanks to Franklin. Happy Birthday, Bear!
Bear: Thanks Snail! Glad you could make it!
Franklin: They're treasures. And they're all for you, Bear. Happy Birthday!
- Being a turtle, not only is Franklin slow, but he stopped himself many times to collect things like a colorful rock, sea shell, and four-leaf clover. It turns out that he was collecting things to give as a birthday present to Bear, including Bear's missing baseball cap that Franklin found for him. The ending with Bear hugging Franklin and all of Bear's friends having a blast at the party really brings the whole episode home.
Bear: Really? Thanks! You may not be the fastest, Franklin, but you're one of the best buddies a bear could have.