The Girl Group
- When Luna said that "If we were impatient, we could have released an album with 4 members. But it would be pointless. f(x) can only be complete with 5 members" in regards to Amber's 6-month leave.
- Their 1st Music Bank win.
- The interactions with fans on Koala, especially when they visited a fan's house and cooked for the fan's family and friends.
- And the show Koala itself. The girls are so down-to-earth in the show, and watching the girls have fun without the hassles of celebrity life is definitely heartwarming.
- After being on hiatus from the life of an idol for nearly half a year (aside from movie promotions for films she had filmed prior to her hiatus), Sulli re-emerged unannounced with Luna at the opening ceremony for SMTown @ Coex Artium. It has yet to be announced if this means Sulli will be rejoining the group.
- Reactions were mixed, but the majourity were surprised and glad to see Sulli glowing and healthy.
- Their first win for 4 Walls. Seeing a 6 year old group shed tears like it's their first ever win is really meaningful, especially after they lost a member and went through rumours of disbandment.
- They were known for being the "forgotten" group in SM, being the only one amongst their biggest names who never had a solo concert and not even a fanclub name (except for Red Velvet, who is still fairly new). Cue January 2016: they held a much praised concert and finally got to announce the name of their fanclub (MeU). It was really heartwarming to see how happy and satisfied the members were, especially Victoria who got to celebrate her birthday onstage with her groupmates and fans.