Heartwarming: Extreme Dinosaurs
- As they walk through a museum of dinosaur fossils, it hits Bullzeye that his family is long dead and turned into fossil fuels. As this sinks in for the rest of the group, T-Bone says "You guys okay?" and they share a Group Hug.
- The little bearded alien who helped Bullzeye in "Ick-thysaurus Vacation".
- Bullzeye later going back to free the bearded alien, along with the other alien captives after freeing the rest of the team.
- By the end of episode 25, Chadora reveals that she could have gone home anytime she wanted. But she chose to stay because she cared about the earth, and the extreme dinos.
Chedra: I do care about earth, and...Spike: ...And us to maybe?Chedra: (stutters sheepishly) Uh, of course!
- Things are looking pretty bad for Hardrock by the end of "Have a Nice Daynosaur". But just as he's about to really start mopping, he meets Chedra (who looks much like his friend Ardeca). This makes him smile for the first time while on earth, and it was worth it.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.