Heartwarming: Exterminatus Now
- The team is running for their lives from a dimensional singularity that threatens to destroy the whole planet, but Virus still takes the time to Have the faceless army under his command move to safety. Given this comic, may also double as a Pet the Dog.
- Played for laughs, though, given that the safe distance Virus tells the troops to move to keeps increasing.
- Eastwood does something similar at the tail end of the assault on Morth's base. With the gang trapped in the Collapsing Lair, Eastwood, literally pissing himself with fear, still has the wherewithal to radio back and tell the rest of the Black Guard to pull back before they get caught in the collapse.
- Also a Crowning Moment of Funny: NEVER EVER LEAVE AGAIN!
- Dude, Lothar's not only in a typical family group shot but he's also fully organic and looks genuinely happy. HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE IT!?
- Seeing Eastwood and Syrus willing to BS to Schaefer about the weapons in order to protect Lothar's family is pretty heartwarming too.
- "Shit...I need a drink. Pub?" "Pub" Then Virus pats Eastwood's back.
- Poe pities Eastwood for what he's endured and asks Leyana to leave him alone.
- Virus rescues Eastwood from being impaled by the daemon-princess.