Heartwarming: Everyman HYBRID
- Arguably, the way Evan reacts to Alex's plight: immediately going over to his house to talk it over, tell him he's not alone in this, and see what he can do about it.
- Likewise, Vinnie comforting a hysterical Evan over the phone in "OUTSIDE HELP".
Vince: Evan? We're gonna get through this, okay? I promise.Evan: ...Thanks.Vince: We're gonna keep going, we're gonna keep pushing, we're gonna make it through.
- The Hybrid crew saying in the November 27th Ustream that the reason they're still sane is all thanks to their fans, as well as each other.
- On 12/9/10, Jeff tweeted the following: "Sitting in a restaurant, it becomes apparent that this is the ideal, dysfunctional family. Maybe not nuclear but definitely radioactive." Power of Friendship indeed.
- A Day in the Life. The whole thing gives a perfectly realistic vibe of a bunch of friends getting together and having goofy, silly fun.
- Evan's message to Damsel/Steph and their unborn child in Twenty-four months.
- "L'esprit de l'escalier". Evan comes to visit Vinnie while briefly uninHABITed. Vinnie arms himself with a pipe wrench, warily keeping Evan at arm's length while he rants and raves. Then Evan breaks down crying in despair, apologizing to Vinnie for not being able to keep him safe in the coming days; in response, Vinnie puts down the wrench, walks over to Evan and puts a hand on his shoulder, calling him "Brother" for the first time in months.
- Lexi. Vinnie gets one from HABIT of all people, who tells him that, while he did bring his girlfriend into the mess they were in and get her killed, he can't be blamed for being human.
- Vincent and Evan's "reunion" in "Le premier cours". Once they both establish that the other isn't inHABITed, they share a tearful bear hug (while Evan repeatedly apologizes to Vinnie for hurting him as HABIT).