Heartwarming: Emilie Autumn
- Emilie and Veronica's interaction on Twitter, when it's not hilarious, is this. And sometimes it's both.
- "By the Sword," the song on its own is heartwarming, what she used it for, though. "It was a charity single to the events of September 11, 2001. All proceeds from the sales for the release were donated to Ameri-Cares and the American Red Cross."
- "Across the Sky."
- "Goodnight, Sweet Ladies." Also a Tear Jerker. "You've made a difference, you've won your fight..."
- Although it's awfully bittersweet, "One Foot in Front of the Other" has shades of this. It doesn't flinch away from the pain and repression, and yet... we're going to fight it.
- We never will forget, and no, we will not forgive / We fought hard not to die, yet we donít know how to live / How do we change our world to what we want it to be? / How do we move beyond all of this misery? / One foot in front of the other foot...