- The entire reason Olive's reputation as a whore happens—because she was trying to help out Brandon, who was being constantly bullied.
- Olive's mother comforting her when Olive finally admits to the whole "pretending to have sex" thing.
- Todd telling Olive that he knows what's going on and that none of the rumours about her are true.
Olive: "Who told you?"Todd: "No one had to tell me. All I know is once upon a time, there was a scared little kid in a closet at a party who wasn’t ready for his first kiss and there was this amazing little girl who lied for him."
- Olive refusing to kiss Todd in his car, because she wants her first kiss with him to be absolutely perfect...
- and then the actual kiss at the end, which turns out just how she wanted it, after all the shit she went through - very satisfying to see.
- Olive comforting Marianne, despite the fact that Marianne has been horrible to her the entire movie.