Heartwarming: Demon Of Wind
- A lot of these moments come from between Rai and Kimiko.
Rai: The amount of people that have hurt me to date? A lot. The amount of attempts at my life to date? A lot. The amount of times I've fallen over the edge to date? A lot. The amount of times to date there's been someone to catch me before I reach the bottom?Kimiko: A lot?Rai: No. Once.Rai: So theoretically, if someone had done something for me that I am extremely grateful for, it would be all right for me to hug them?Kimiko: [nods]Rai: [hugs]Rai: Thank you.
Rai: Alright Kimiko I want you to be honest with me. How important is it to you that I become human again?Kimiko: Not enough to risk losing you completely.Rai: [faint smile] I just needed to hear you say that.
- When Rai is given the chance to become human again.
Rai: Listen if something goes wrong, I want you to know, everything I went through, meeting you, Master Fung, the Wudai Warriors and most importantly you made it worth it. [clears throat] But if it comes to it, please don't let me become what the rest of the world thought I was.Kimiko: [swallows] Okay, Rai.
- After the above we get this...
Rai: This is real. [pulls Kimiko in for a hug]. I'm human.Kimiko: [single tear] Yes you are, Rai. Welcome to the club.
- When Rai fully realizes that his humanity has returned by stepping into the sunlight and feeling its warmth. Guess what the first thing he does after getting Tears of Joy?
- Guan's friendship with Rai. Below is a particularly warm fuzzy example when they part.
Guan: Rai, you have been a fine student and great addition to the Xiaolin side. Your friends will guide you further as you walk this path but as your teacher I have one last thing to tell you. No matter what you have been told, no matter what you have believed, know that I have sensed something in you that no other demon I have encountered has; a soul.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.